Monday 14 October 2013

Save the date 18th October! The release of Turnip Head Talks News

I annouced that I would launch a project on the 18th and I can release some more information on it now! TURNIP HEAD TALKS NEWS!

The project is a news show I have been waiting to start for such a long time, I first had some worries about being infront of the camera as past experiences have taught me how boring I can be! but I told my self to man up and try an be less boring(easier said than done believe me).

I have been a big fan of Philip defranco's show on youtube and his SourceFed project but these seem to cover stories more relevant to the american population and Talks News hopefully will cover the UK news stories as well as international stories. If you have watched the SourceFed channel you will initially see many similaritys (Hope they dont sue!) as im using many of there techniques as a platform, after this I will develop the show into a show to the style of Turnip Heads Little Lamb.

This blog will also have a NEWS page updated regularly with, you guessed it news!

Apart from that it will be business as usuall on THLL and we will continue to try and produce Short films and series!

No comments:

Post a Comment