Saturday 11 May 2013

PHOTO PHEAST WEEK 6: PEOPLE READ THIS BLOG??

Today we have some behind the scenes photos from Turnip heads little lambs short film OPERATION 

First of all some housekeeping : I've been looking at the stats and you American folks seem to be all over Beth Dunkerley music video Recall and about 30-40% of yall are from across the pond so if you havent seen it here it is

Now to the PHOTO PHEAST and first I wish to talk about our short film OPERATION, if you haven't seen it check it out here. 



The film was our entry to the REED SHORT FILM COMPETITION and it written with the theme "ambition" in mind. Unfortunately we didn't make it far but we learned a lot from it, particularly when it comes to lighting and editing. Its strange as I look at the pictures below now I think "that's the look I was going for in the film" and I really don't believe I achieved it but learned later on how to achieve the look on film.
We took these 2 pictures to see how the make up looked on camera



This picture was a lighing test, we didnt have any light at the time (we do now YAY) so we used a standard halogen work light and that's why the whole short has a golden tint through out

This picture was the fake leg that was cut open



















Thank you for reading, im sorry I missed 2 weeks but ill keep PHOTO PHEAST alive everyweek from now on

Be well

Turnip Head

No comments:

Post a Comment